Friday, June 19, 2009

OMFG!! Update!

Alrighty all you boys and girls who have been awaitng my long long update. I apologize for taking so long, it was really busy lately la. Not easy to find time. But ok, its here!!! New Post!
Ok, so whats new? Well, two major big stars died, I'm not knowledgeable about Farrah Fawcett, so I guess I'll just talk about Michael Jackson. I mean, it's quite a shame really, Michael Jackson's music was one of the first I heard when I was a kid. Anyway, yes I know he has that fucked up plastic surgery and his even more fucked up nose, and he was naive, BUT I'm pretty sure it's undeniable that Michael Jackson, The King of Pop was a good artist. I mean, besides all the scandals, his music and his dancing were incredible. I mean, you have to enjoy the moonwalk. And I'm sure everyone enjoys his songs especially such great hits like "Thriller", "Billie Jean", "Beat It" and "Smooth Criminal".
Alrighty, enough about Jackson. Back to crap. Well speaking of celebrities. Did anyone read about Megan Fox being rude to some kid handing her a rose and she apologizes to him and wants to make it up to him. Yeah... guess she wanted to fix up her bad publicity before it haunts her. And for us guys, we learnt that if you want hot celebrity chicks to apologize and make it up to you, make sure your creepy and fat and have a rose.
Okie dokie than, I'll leave it there for now. I'll talk about something shitty next time. I just wanted to put something new here. Yeah...erm...SHAZAAM?

No comments:

Post a Comment