Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anti-bullying Day

Well, I haven't been updating this blog for a while. But I've decided I'll read "The Dragon Reborn" later and write a blog tomorrow. So for now, I'll do a short entry.
So being short, I'll entertain you with horrible videos I found. Check it out, especially if you know stuff like Street Fighters and that kindda crap. Enjoy, I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9W8_o1Vk8A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGEJDKJdPGg&feature=channel

Hahaaha yeah, funny shit. You can check out more yourself at your own time. It is on youtube anyway. I'm sure someone like you who would take the time to read this blog would go to youtube as well anyway.
Well, yesterday was Anti-Bullying Day and apparently everyone wears pink so that it symbolizes that your against bullying or some shit like that. Almost no one did anyway, I tell you if there were such a thing as that in Malaysia, we'd be bullied by the school to wear it anyway. Kind of defeats the purpose huh?

Alright, I don't know if this is correct, but I heard that anti-bullying day started when this loser/nerd/geek/doofus/whatever was being bullied or some shit like that cause he was wearing pink. Anyway, the principal apparently thought "Hey, I will go buy some pink stuff and distribute them to other kids so that we can socially and visually outcast them." And apparently the bullies were like "Oh man, everyones a loser coz he or she is wearing pink, but there so many of them! I surrender and relinquish my bullying skills."

Ok, maybe it may not have went that way but you can probably guess what the "real" reason but you get the idea. So this happened in Canada, yeah, Canada's real proud that we have anti-bullying day. Let the whole world know that Canada has so many bullies that we need an anti-bullying day. Anyway, its also a good chance for the school to sell pink stuff and make a profit out of your hard earned cash or allowance. You obviously can do something better with that money like buying a pencil or something.

Next blog, I'll rant about Michael Moore since I'm learning about him and his documentaries in English class and a literature book if you can call it that known as "Sehijau Warna Daun". Yeah some of you are goona know what to expect.

1 comment:

  1. So...i guess that makes pink the colour for Anti-bullying day? Oh man...of all colours.

    ReplyDelete