Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome Piggies to

Alright, I know what your all thinking. Wow, you started a new blog. Well yes, I did. For one, I heeded Obama's advice for change. I also thought my old blog was getting a little messed up and yeah. The loading time was also a bitch. And for some damn reason, sometimes when you try to get into those Windows Live Spaces it usually shows something like "We can't get into this space now". Plus, many of you use another web browser like Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome, Netscape etc. But to easily access my space, you have to use the all time craptastic piece of Microsoft's bullshit Windows Service which is as efficient as well...nothing really. I mean, just look at the Microsoft's Xbox. And those are just some of the many reasons why I decided to change.

Now I know what your thinking. Some of you other readers are thinking "But....but...I like just like to push that button and go into your space." Yes yes my loyal fans and other people who try to read my space just to see what kind of guy I am and hoping I write something down that you could use to embarass me but unfortunately find out that I only complain about stuff, you have 2 options. First would be getting a new browser because trust me, if you think IE is a great browser than you haven't seen a real web browser. Secondly, my Windows Space has a URL longer than the Earth's equator. So why not just type imafatpiggy.blogspot.com and join the excitement of convinient blog reading. Well, for now this is just the first entry and I guess you have seen I just complained about Windows, so why not rip on them even more just for the heck of it. To celebrate CHANGE.

Windows, Bill Gates magic ticket out of poverty and Harvard. For some of you little kids who don't really know who Bill Gates is except one of the richest son of a bitches in this world, than allow me. Bill Gates was a somewhat bright kid and during his Harvard years, he decided to make a better Operating System which is what makes your computer run. During this time, the OS used by computer was DOS (Disk Operating System), I know its nerdy so I'll get straight to the point. Bill Gates manage to pull it off and made the crappy system known today as Windows. Thats right kids, he didn't get rich by being smart, but by pure fat buttery (mmm...hmm.. waffles) luck.

Ok, but Bill Gates didn't stop there no. He decided to get richer by making everything. He made crappy Computer Mouse's or Mice...whatever. Than there was the Xbox. And than there was Internet Explorer. ( I actually liked IE 6 but IE 7 sucked). The only good thing about Windows I can think of now is Microsoft Office. And that's because I use Microsoft Word a lot. Alright, to be fair most of these products are not too bad but you know its Microsoft and its not too great. Yeah, Bill Gates is lucky that iPod's didn't get there first.

Alright, and that's the first entry. Next time, its all about being American. Actually its just American Idol. Yeah, gotta love the drama and that bikini girl. Aw...come on, you guys out there know it, I know it, you know it and girls, if any of you actually take that much time to read this blog. Than its time you see my true side, The Dark Side. Join me, because your allowed to wear black on the dark side, and there's casual Fridays. You don't get paid but you get to sin. Yeah, relief yourself of that pressure and your bound to do something bad so start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment